Skip to content
1. Before using the Zoom Control Device, make sure to update your Zoom app to the latest version as shown below.
2. Second, check your Zoom Keyboard Shortcut settings to make sure the start/stop video, mute/unmute audio, show/hide participants panel, and raise/lower hand are all checked. (Click the photo below to watch)
3. That's it! You're now ready to plug your Zoom Control Device to your computers USB port and start using device with your Zoom class or meeting.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.